18 June 2008

Cruisin' Part 1: Haiti and Jamaica

Haiti


Pit stop in Jamaica on our ATV drive

  We're leaving our second destination in Jamaica and on our way to the Grand Caymans. Val and I did waverunners yesterday in Haiti and ATVs today, so we feel like we've been riding horses for three days straight. We had some crappy luck with the ATVs though... She can't steer, I stalled my engine once, and because the woman in front of me needed a lesson on maintaining a constant speed I kept running into her. haha, I found someone that drives worse than me!!


I'm sitting here covered from head to toe in mud, blisters on my hands, and (somehow) only my right side sunburnt, but I couldn't be having more fun anywhere else. I'm about to shower though because I'm disgusting, and maybe then I'll be happier.



Anyways, you know how I love to ramble, so I'm gonna cut it off now before I say something really bad. Just a few parting thoughts for you:
  • Judging by the number of people I've seen covered in fur from neck to navel (and beyond), I'm positive we're descended from animals.
  • If the children are our future, our future is loud and obnoxious.
  • Val gave her number to a random Jamaican man. Jamaicans prefer blondes.

Jamaica

No comments:

Post a Comment